Monday, 26 June 2017
Interesting double spike in hiss
The FM radio data is hard to interpret and I have to confess that I do not know what I am looking at. After a couple of days of hiss and the occasional but regular small spike, which I think is just local noise, I found these interesting spikes. The two spikes had a very high amplitude. The background hiss has an average of 880 on the y scale (I have not found out the units yet so don't red pen me) the spikes went up to 11880 for the first and 13845 the lows in the dips were around 40. I think that the lows are caused by locking onto a carrier wave and could terfore be an indication that my experiment is working. The dips lasted around 2.5 seconds and were separated by 24 seconds. I have no idea what I detected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment